1. Your bedroom closet has…
- A staircase, a chaise lounge, and a piano bar
- A bunch of extra-small t-shirts from Value Village
2. Your perfect pet is…
- A snake named “Madame Curie”
- A teacup poodle that fits in a Chanel purse
- An ocelot that matches your jacket
3. Your name is on…
4. You carry around a…
- Quilted pink Chanel purse
- Tote from the library that says “Reading is My Bag.”
- Backpack with a lucky rabbit’s foot
5. Your perfect date:
- Blacklight deejay party in loft, then midnight joyride in “borrowed” speedboat
- Book signing by your favorite graphic novelist
- Horse-drawn carriage ride at History Village
6. Last test you killed:
- Pre-Alg final exam
- Gossip World Magazine Quiz: “Can you match the tattoo to the celebrity?”
7. Your current crush:
- A science fair winner with a solar-powered backpack
- A bad boy Italian ski champ
- The Second Duke of Northumberland
- High school quarterback named “Princeton”
- A comic book-loving debate nerd who makes You Tube movies (hey, that’s Prezbo!)
8. What bugs you about your Mom?
- She over-shares at Mother/Daughter book club.
- Won’t let me pierce my belly button.
9. Last picture of you?
- Geography Bee group photo
- A week ago, on a stallion, by Annie Liebowitz
- SNAP! Taking one right now.
- Do shoe-fies count?
10. What do you looking forward to about high school?
- Joining a nationally-ranked debate team
- Not having to sneak into high school parties anymore
- No more fake I.D.’s
- So many things! AP French, AP English, AP History
- Joining the Future Dermatologists Club.
11. When do you text your friends?
- All. The. Time.
- To remind them of the Mix ‘N Math picnic
- At spelling bee, when Sanjay craters on “ziggurat”
- When “Dance Moms” is a re-run.
1.a=10, b=5 – 2. a=5, b, c=10 – 3. a, c, d, e =10 b=5
4. a=10; b ,c=10 – 5. a=10, b, c=5 – 6. a=5, b=10
7. a and c=5; b, c, d=10 – 8. a=5, b=10 – 9. a=5; b, c, d=10
10. a, d, e=5; b and c=10 – 11. a, d=10; b, c=5
76-100 points: Strap on those three-inch bejeweled toe-ring sandals. Obvi, you’re a Selfie, meant to rule the earth (or at least middle school). Take a victory lap.
65-75 points: You’ve some of Selfie’s glamor chops, and Becca’s nerd cred. Well done.
55-65 points: Slip into your no-name sneaks and embrace your inner Becca. You might not have a beauty salon at home, but you’re cruising to victory in the Junior Knowledge Bowl.